RBSE (Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education) is highly accountable for the examination of Senior Secondary Board examination, Secondary examination, Optional Board, 8th Board and a lot more exam held in Rajasthan region. We wish and feeling great to notify all of the students of 8th Class that with the help of Rajasthan 8th Vaikalpik Board Online facility you can easily apply. If talking about RSBE, then it is a Governing body of Higher School Education. RBSE’s head office is located at Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
How to apply RBSE 8th Optional Board Exam 2016 Online
As we notified that RBSE Ajmer has been started the process of RBSE 8th Vaikalpik (Optional) Board Exam 2016 and with you can enroll for the process of admission. You can visit www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and www.rajeduboard.nic.in and complete the given form. With the help of these two links you can directly Apply Online for RBSE 8th Optional Board Exam 2016, we suggest you to online register in given time period thus that You can come into view in the Exam. You can easily obtain your imperative dates, instructions and link right below for the RBSE 8th Board Exam Online Application Form 2016.
Easy steps to follow when applying for 8th Vaikalpik board online form 2016
· At start you need to log on to official website of RBSE– www.rajeduboard.nic.in
· Now you need to enter the details of Student Login ID and after you need to click “Login” Button.
· You have to complete all the important details like Your Name, Name of Father, Name of Mother, Birth Date and some other needed.
· You can choose your preferred Subject.
· Now you can choose specific Category and fill the complete Address.
· You have to upload your photo & make sure you have Sign on the given Form and make the necessary Payment.
· At last Finally complete and submit the application form.
· Do not overlook to take Application Form’s Hard Copy.